Linux Drivers and User space
REQSS001 | Exp.: 3-8 Yr | Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai
Machine Learning / Data Analytics
REQSS002 | Exp.: 1-3 Yr | Bangalore
Machine Learning / Senior Data Analyst
REQSS003 | Exp.: 3-6 Yr | Bangalore
Software Test Engineer (Yocto/Linux)
REQSS004 | Exp.: 2-8 Yr | Hyderabad
Math library Software Engineers
REQSS005 | Exp.: 3-15 Yr | Bangalore
Mobile Modem (3G/4G/5G)
REQSS006 | Exp.: 3-15 Yr | Bangalore, Hyderabad
B.E/M.E/M.Tech in EEE/ECE/CSE with minimum of 3~6 years of strong, hands on embedded software development & validation experience
in Linux environment with Linux device driver, API development for SQA/Validation activity
- Experience in developing, porting, validating and debugging Linux device drivers, boot loaders, board support package (BSP)
- Experience in ARM based SoC software development
- Strong experience in Linux kernel, Driver porting/development experience essential with Advanced C
- Should have worked on the following or any of the following Driver experience (CMOS Camera drivers (MIPI/Parallel/LVDS), GPU, PCIe, DDR, Ethernet, USB, UFS)
- Good knowledge on Microprocessor internals and working of SOC peripherals (Timers, Interrupts, Clock modules, Cache, Memory Controllers)
- Good experience in C/C++, Python & Shell scripting language
- Solid hands on expertise in using test equipment used in validation (Logic Analyzers, High Speed Oscilloscope, signal generators, Protocol Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzer for measurement and debugging issues / Network Analyzer)
- Good Debugging skills, Problem solving ability & communication skills
Work in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment.
Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to perform research and analysis to back up assumptions.
Managing metrics and insights for improving performance.
Mine and analyze data from machine log data to drive optimization, reduce failures or solve any other business use case.
- Should be comfortable working with SQL, Large Datasets and Excel
- 2+ years of work experience as a Data analyst
- Engineering graduate, with a B.E./B.Tech Degree
- Working proficiency of machine learning techniques like Bayesian, Decision Trees, Neural Networks, Ensemble, Random Forest, KNN etc. Proficiency in SQL
- Knowledge in Python & R a plus
- An ability to think quantitatively and qualitatively about operating processes and outcomes Strong interpersonal
- Proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination skills-Analytics, Market Research Qualifications-BE/B.TechExperience-2 to 3 Years
Provide analytical and data-driven decision-making support for key projects.
Develop new insights and analyses that informs and aids key business decisions.
Provide reporting and performance monitoring using data drawn from diverse sources.
Execute quantitative analyses that translate data into actionable insights.
- Good client management skills with a strong grasp of both technical and business perspectives
- 5+ years of experience performing quantitative/statistical analysis, preferably for an internet or technology company
- Experience in using tools like Tableau for creating dashboards, reports and data exploration (strongly preferred)
- Strong hands-on experience with SQL, data warehousing, data modeling, dashboarding and reporting, involving very large datasets and multiple data sources, with ability to interpret data and produce meaningful insights.
- Working proficiency of machine learning techniques like Bayesian, Decision Trees, Neural Networks, Ensemble, Random Forest, KNN etc.
- Comfortable manipulating, transforming, and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
- Extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
- Experience automating analysis using analytics packages in languages like R or Python
- Ability to execute research projects, and generate practical results and recommendations
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Enjoy working in both individual and team settings
- BE/BTech Comp Sci, Engineering, with advanced degrees strongly preferred
B.E / B.Tech in Electronics/Computer Science with minimum of 2~8 years of strong, hands on C/C++, BASH, Python programming and debugging skills
- Experience with the Yocto Project
- Experience implementing Linux applications and daemons, familiarity with embedded Linux a plus AND Linux kernel and user-space development
- Strong familiarity with the Linux operating system internals, kernel module, networking development a plus
- Develop or customize board support packages (BSP)
- Experience with source control (Git)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Excellent communication skills
- Work along with Yocto and PetaLinux Development team to understand the features, the code base, Identify test cases, use Yocto autobuilder,
ptest mechanism to fix issues and work with regressions team to get the test cases added in daily regressions
B.Tech or M.Tech in Computers / Electronics Engineering with minimum of 3 to 15 years of strong, hands on Data Structures and Algorithmic skills.
- Solid C/C++ programming, data structure and algorithmic skills
- Decent debugging, problem solving skills
- Experience in performance analysis, embedded systems (not drivers, BIOS, BSP etc)
- Other key words: FFT, Linear algebra, SIMD, optimizations, x86 assembly programming
Responsible for design and development of features in LTE eNodeB for a pioneer customer in Professional Services BU. Good understanding
of emerging technology and evolving specifications, understand customer requirements, ensure product quality as per internal and
customerís quality requirements
- Must have: Hands-on experience in LTE Access stratum protocols (MAC, RRC, RLC, and PDCP)
- Solid knowledge of LTE Access Stratum protocol layers and procedures required
- Prior experience in leading LTE feature design and development required
- Has strong hands-on experience in C programming language
- Development and testing in Unix/Linux environment
- Knowledge of development and debugging tools required
- Knowledge of multi-thread programming required
- Exposure to Agile methodologies in software development is a plus
- Exposure to configuration management tools such as Clearcase/ Git